WE HAVE MOVED!

If you would like to continue getting great fitness information, please visit our website to see the new blog. You can also sign up for the newsletter to be reminded when our new blog posts come out!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Buy Fresh, Buy Local, Buy Organic

http://www.fullcirclesunnyvale.org/


I just found out about an extraordinary opportunity to buy produce in Santa Clara County. I am a big supporter of farmer's markets, but if I am not around on the weekend, it is hard to get to one during the week and I end up missing the opportunity to buy the best food possible. What I have now discovered (how did I not know of this before!?) is Full Circle Farm, a small, organic farm right in the heart of Sunnyvale. They have three days per week that you can go pick up food, and because it does not get any more local than this, all of you that are in Santa Clara County will only be eating those foods that are most appropriate for the given time of year. Check out their web page for the location and times.

_____

No comments:

Post a Comment